Gorgeous beach weddings call for beautiful Hawaii beach wedding decorations.
When you're planning a marvelous oceanfront wedding, you're going to need your own personal touch to make your big day special.
Hawaii beach wedding decorations are a must, but often times the ones available to buy seem too generic. If you're looking to render the most important day of your life unique, try making few of the decorations yourself. Or hire some help to assist you with the preparations.
If you need a few ideas to inspire you before you get started, take a look at these amazing Hawaii beach wedding decorations!
There's nothing more romantic than taking the time to get involved in the planning of your own wedding. And with these decorations, you can be sure your chairs, your bridal dress or even your wedding favors will have your signature.
Hawaii beach wedding decoration ideas
1. Make your own centerpieces. By using seashells and bright colored flowers, you can create beautiful centerpieces to go with your wedding theme. As an alternative, you could use candles. Or even message in a bottle decors. Use your guests' photo inside so they'll know where to sit.
2. Bridal bouquet ideas. If you decide to go with seashells and starfish as part of your centerpieces, why not add the same elements to go with your wedding bouquet? You can add these beach elements along with the flowers or create your own seashell exclusive bridal bouquet.
3. Boutonnieres can be handmade as well. You can use the same bright colored flowers you have in your bouquet or centerpieces. Having the groom match the wedding decor isn't easy. But a beautiful boutonniere is the perfect way to try.
4. Use beach balls to decorate the wedding scene. When everyone else uses flowers or petals, why not be different and use beach balls instead? If you'd like to set the tone for the day as playful, this Hawaii beach wedding decoration idea can be the perfect idea to make everyone smile even more.
5. Use flowers, seashells and star fish to pave your way down the isle. Using such beach wedding decorations to match your wedding theme will make walking down the isle even more special.
6. Use ribbons to decorate the chairs for the ceremony. Ribbons are perfect if you're expecting some wind. You can tie them up good to your wedding chairs and be sure your Hawaii beach wedding decorations will remain intact.
7. Wedding cakes don't need to be baked in a classic form. Sandcastles make for a beautiful cake shape idea. Or, if you're using them to decorate the scene, why not add some beach elements to your cake as well? They can even be edible, to your guests' delight.
8. Use Hawaii beach wedding decorations for your arch. By using ribbons, flowers or star fish and seashells, you can decorate the arch in a unique and beautiful way.
9. Do it yourself wedding favors sound good. Say "Mahalo Nui Loa" to your guests with homemade chocolates, bonbons or cookies. Everyone will be impressed with the way your favors table is decorated and will surely appreciate you taking the time to add your personal touch.