Smile! It's your wedding day!
When you're getting married, Maui wedding photography is what compliments your big event the most. The memory of your wedding day will stay with you forever, but your wedding photos & album are truly everlasting.
If you're looking to remember every little detail about your gorgeous day, it's important to keep in mind that choosing the best wedding photographer is the first step towards beautiful, eternal memories.
But a talented photographer can only do so much! If you'd like your wedding album to be absolutely perfect, there are few Maui wedding photography tips you can keep in mind before your big day.
To enhance the beauty of the moments immortalized, give these easy tips a try.
A natural smile compliments Maui wedding photography
A beautiful, natural smile is the perfect way to ensure great photos. Don't be afraid to smile naturally and enjoy your amazing event.
It's also important to remember that forced smiles don't usually compliment your best features. Your wedding photographer may follow you around quite often, but don't worry about faking a smile at the camera.
Enjoy your wedding ceremony and reception, and don't worry about the perfect pose. A talented photographer will know how to compliment your best features with minimum effort from your part.
Beautiful hair, makeup and nails look great in Maui wedding photos
For an extra touch of perfection, your hair, makeup and nails can do wonders!
To make sure your wedding portrait will look pretty, keep in mind that hair and makeup can have a big influence on the quality of your photos.
Give your wedding looks a trial run, see how you feel and how you look in photos.
And don't forget about that wedding ring! Having a manicure before your big day is one Maui wedding photography tip you should definitely keep in mind.
Posing tips for Maui wedding photography
The most beautiful photos are the ones taken by surprise. But weddings make for the perfect occasion to pose for an amazing Maui wedding photography shoot!
Whether it's romantic poses, silly poses or anything in between, keep these few tips & wedding posing tricks in mind when your Maui wedding photographer takes your picture.
- Pose like a celebrity. Although cliche, the classic celebrity pose with a slight angle towards the camera can particularly compliment your silhouette.
- Lift your chin and stand up straight. Avoid having a double chin in photos by simply elongating your neck! And standing up straight is a great trick to enhance the beauty of your photos.
- Lift your arms out to the sides. Allow your waistline to be seen and avoid having your arms look 'bulky' by simply not pressing them against your body.
- Pay attention to the bridal bouquet. Choosing the perfect flower arrangement definitely makes for an important wedding detail. But try not to hide behind those pretty flowers throughout your big event.
- Be yourself! When in doubt about how to pose, simply remember to be yourself! Smile, laugh if you feel like it and remember to fully enjoy your wedding photography session!