Have you thought about what to discuss with your Hawaii wedding florist before your big day?
You can follow plenty tips to find the right wedding florist. But when you finally find the one you want to work with, do you know exactly what to ask them?
Your wedding day should be the definition of perfection. And your floral arrangements should reflect it. From the table centerpieces to your beautiful bridal bouquet, flowers are what set the tone of your memorable, romantic big day.
If you need help planning the wedding of your dreams, here's a list of questions you should ask your Hawaii wedding florist before booking them for your ceremony.
1. Is your Hawaii wedding florist available on your big day?
The first and most important matter is making sure your florist is free the day you're getting married. Avoid 'falling in love' with a floral company if they're only 'break your heart' by not being available.
2. Will your florist do the arrangements themselves?
If you have specific ideas about how you would want your floral arrangements to look, make sure the person you're sharing your ideas with will be the one doing the actual arrangements.
3. Does your florist need a minimum budget for the wedding?
Although budgets are quite a sensitive topic, it's important to discuss these details as early as possible. See if your florist has a minimum budget requirement and make sure you can afford it.
4. Does your Hawaii wedding florist offer customized service?
Does your florist only offer standard floral arrangements or can they work around your ideas and improvise?
5. Ask to look at their wedding flower portfolio
Don't be ashamed to ask to see your wedding florist's previous work. It can give you an idea about what they can offer and you might even get inspired for your own big day!
6. Can Hawaii wedding flowers be substituted to fit your budget?
If the cost of your Hawaii wedding florist exceeds your budget, ask if they can substitute the flowers, but leave the arrangements intact otherwise.
7. Would your florist agree to show some sample arrangements?
In some cases, florists can arrange to show you samples before your wedding day. However, make sure to ask if this implies any additional costs.
8. When should you sign a contract with your Hawaii wedding florist?
Booking your Hawaii wedding florist ahead of time is always a good idea. But do make sure you know how soon they need a 'commitment' from you.
9. Can your florist recreate wedding floral arrangements from photos you showcase?
Your florist should definitely be able to provide some insight when it comes to your wedding floral arrangements. But if you have a specific idea in mind, don't be shy to ask if they can imitate the exact pattern you love.
10. What other decorations can your Hawaii wedding florist provide?
Aside from beautiful floral arrangements, what else can your wedding florist bring to the table? If you like diversity, see what other decor elements can your Hawaii wedding florist provide and how much would they cost.
View some of our beautiful flower designs from our sister company,